And just like that, summer slipped through our fingers once again. I feel as though us Canadians get short changed when it comes to summer but luckily for us we get to experience the lovely season of fall. It’s a fashion lovers paradise and it keeps us sane before old man winter comes creeping by. What gets me excited for fall are none other than jackets. They become a fashion piece as opposed to an item that is solely used to keep us warm. They become statement pieces and are practically the star of the show. Today we share five of our favourite fall jackets. Enjoy meninas and remember stay chic.
1. This gorgeous Fitted Jacket is from H&M in khaki green for $59.99
2. Beautiful fit blazer in the colour stone from Topshop, $280.00
3. It wouldn’t be an amodachic segment without a classic black jacket, H&M $69.99
4. A unique twist on a classic parka, Boohoo.com for $80.00
5. This Tahari Bell Sleeve coat is now on sale at Thebay for $72.00